This 9mm chambered 5.5 inch Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 x .400 full profile threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2x28 instead of 1/2x36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2x28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the bore.
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
Guaranteed to Perform
We are committed to providing products that meet, or exceed, the expectations of our most discerning customers. We stand behind that commitment. From the moment you unwrap one of our barrels, as you configure it with your receivers and handguards, and as you fire it on the range or in the field, we want you to experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality that we craft into every one of our barrels.
We also stand behind our commitment to performance. All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.
If you are not completely satisfied with the form, finish, and fit of any of our barrels, please call one of our customer service reps at 407-739-7664 to discuss your concerns. If you find your BA barrel is not performing at the high standard of sub MOA accuracy, please first consult our "Troubleshooting Guide" on our website. If you need further assistance give us a call at 407-739-7664. Usually our armorers are able to resolve any issues over the phone. If the issues are not resolved we will ask that the barrel be sent to us for inspection. We will either correct the problem or replace the barrel, or if the customer prefers, we will reimburse the purchase price of the barrel.
1 We define sub MOA as a group size of 1 inch or under at 100 yards with a 3 shot magazine fed group, or 5 shot single loaded group.
2 The customer is responsible for the initial return shipping costs of the barrel. If any defects are found, BA will reimburse the shipping costs and either replace or refund the original purchase price of the barrel.